10 Tips for Buying a Home
When buying a home, it's important to have a good idea of what you are seeking in a new home or first home. Here are some tips to help you make the right decision.
- Prequalify with your lender (ie. bank or mortgage broker).
- Prioritize your wants and needs.
- Work with a realtor whom you trust and with whom you feel comfortable.
- Look in your price range.
- Take notes on each property that interests you.
- Find out about the neighbourhood in which you are interested.
- View enough properties so you will feel comfotable with the current market.
- Be patient with the buying process, your efforts will be well worth it.
- Have a professional home inspection preformed.
- Be flexible!
If you are in the market for a home, check out current mortgage rates at CanadaMortgage.com.